- WU courses are open to qualified applicants regardless of gender, social position, age, physical disability, or racial, ethnic, cultural, or linguistic background.
- Staff are required to treat all students equitably in a fair and considerate manner.
- Staff are required to provide all students an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.
- Students with a physical disability should seek advice on what adjustments may be made that are necessary for a fair chance of successful completion of studies:
- They are entitled to reasonable adjustments or allowances that are necessary for a fair chance of successful completion of studies.
- Equitable treatment does not mean that all students must be treated the same.
- The adjustment may not incur unfair financial cost to the program, nor compromise program requirements.
- Students will not be given an adjustment if it appears to make no significant difference to the assessment outcome, that is, it provides little benefit for the student, or the lack of an adjustment provides little detriment for the student.