- Save time with an electronic template for forms and procedures.
- Have someone else check your work.
- You might be better off leaving them in electronic form only. There is no need for a hard copy, as long as:
- They are listed somewhere so you know exactly where they are and how to find them (e.g. a document register),
- Staff have necessary access,
- It is backed up, and
- It is kept up to date.
Watch your version control, especially if the mapping is separate from your tools. You will need to manage copyright on materials you don't own, especially freebies from the Internet. Often this will be through using them as sources of ideas and totally re-writing them. Some things can be licensed.