"Proceduralisation" is the idea of reducing difficult, complex tasks to easy-to-follow sets of steps, that is, making it into a procedure.
Why? In our case, these will affect all staff members who prepare, teach, and assess courses and validate assessments, and in general they will:
- make it simpler to prepare for new qualifications with minimal documentation
- raise the quality and consistency of what we do
- create new materials
- make it easier to improve systems and templates
- simplify AQTF audits, especially compliance with own policies
- simplify induction so teaching staff don't need to read entire General Policies Handbook
- simplify processes for new staff
- help keep people cognizant of all current policies, including new policies
The main steps for documentation of teaching
Starting steps for developing assessment materials from units.
Starting steps for developing teaching materials from units. Materials packaging